CLS brings significant resources to the table. While our primary objective is providing temporary driver service, we are also capable of adding the services of other transportation and warehouse professionals to your operation including clerical, mechanical, warehouse, dispatch and on-site management personnel. When recruiting our drivers, we demand more stringent qualification standards than required by the DOT. Our extensive interview process, combined with exhaustive inquiries into the candidate’s background and prior work history, assures the best possible results in securing safe, responsible and professional skilled drivers.
- Complete background check including criminal record, MVR, Social Security check and Employment History.
- Complete assembly of DOT qualification file.
- Monitoring and reviewing of all DOT qualification files.
- Nationally approved drug screen and alcohol testing on a pre-employment, random and post-accident basis.
- Supply all regulatory handbooks.
- Annual reviews of the driving records and complete annual certifications.
- Access to Safety Programs, videos and training materials applicable to client operations.
- Complete handling of all payroll function, including all federal and state taxes and workers compensation.
- 24-hour dispatch.
While recruiting non-DOT employees, our knowledgeable and trained recruiters employ extensive proficiency assessments, behavior-based interviews and background investigations to provide you with experienced candidates who can quickly contribute to your operation.
Some of the positions we fill include but are not limited to:
- Production Management
- General Labor
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Forklift Operation
- Project Support
All of our managers and recruiters bring years of operational experience, safety attitude and knowledge.